We have been practicing primary care for years, but we are now separating the offices and making primary care its own entity. We have a wide range of staff who will provide care, but the main doctors will be Dr. Rebekah Adamczyk and Dr. Richard Mojares.
The Doctors at Family First
- Rebekah A. Adamczyk, DO
- Dr. Adamczyk has been practicing in Oakhurst for the past several years as an internist. She has built a practice and has excellent customer quality care that you would expect from physicians at Family First. Some of her accomplishments are:
- Internal Medicine Doctor
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Residency, Internal Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Richard A. Mojares, MD, FAAP
- Dr. Mojares has been practicing in West Long Branch and Oakhurst for over a decade. Some of his accomplishments are:
- Dual Board Certified, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Assist Clinical Professor: UMDNJ-NJ Medical School
- Staff, Monmouth Medical & Jersey Shore
- Vice President, Medical Staff, Healthsouth Rehab Hosp
- Medical Director, ARC of Monmouth
- Clinical Preceptor: Nurse Practitioner Students of Monmouth & Rutgers Univ, Medical Student NJ Med School
- Top Doctor Award for 2014, 2016, 2017 – New Jersey Monthly
He is commonly referred to as “Dr. Rich” and has built his practice on his core values of exceptional customer service, teamwork and creating and maintaining a great place to work.
He also offers a teaching facility for Nurse Practitioners who need clinical hours.