We have been practicing primary care for years, but we are now separating the offices and making primary care its own entity. We have a wide range of staff who will provide care, but the main doctors will be Dr. Rebekah Adamczyk and Dr. Richard Mojares.
The Doctors at Family First
We Announce Dr. Adamczyk’s Departure from the Practice
While Dr. Adamczyk will be greatly missed, we also understand that this decision is best for our colleague. She will be taking a Medical Director position at Seabrook Village and will be unable to see any of her Family First patients in that facility. We are very grateful for outstanding care she has provided to our patients in the time she has been with Family First Primary Physicians. We hope that you will join us in wishing her your very best in all her upcoming endeavors.
Please remember that our staff is ready to answer your questions and provide any assistance. As always, we are honored to serve your health care needs!
The Providers & Staff of Family First Primary Physicians
- Richard A. Mojares, MD, FAAP
- Dr. Mojares has been practicing in West Long Branch and Oakhurst for over a decade. Some of his accomplishments are:
- Dual Board Certified, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Assist Clinical Professor: UMDNJ-NJ Medical School
- Staff, Monmouth Medical & Jersey Shore
- Vice President, Medical Staff, Healthsouth Rehab Hosp
- Medical Director, ARC of Monmouth
- Clinical Preceptor: Nurse Practitioner Students of Monmouth & Rutgers Univ, Medical Student NJ Med School
- Top Doctor Award for 2014, 2016, 2017 – New Jersey Monthly
He is commonly referred to as “Dr. Rich” and has built his practice on his core values of exceptional customer service, teamwork and creating and maintaining a great place to work.
He also offers a teaching facility for Nurse Practitioners who need clinical hours.
Nurse Practitioner at Family First
- Jaclyn Conway, FNP-BC
- Jaclyn Conway is a family nurse practitioner with over seven years experience in primary care and hospitals. Her education includes:
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing from Fairfield University
- Master of Science of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Megan McBurnie, AGNP-C
- Megan is an adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner. She graduated from DeSales University in 2008 with her BSN and began her career in at a medical/surgical nurse at Monmouth Medical Center where she worked for over 11 years. In 2019 she completed her MSN through Walden University, specializing as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. She is passionate about providing holistic, high-quality care to patients and their families.